Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
Aimed at therapists wanting to develop skills and knowledge of the evaluation and management of clients presenting acne.
What will I study?
- Understand the causes of acne
- Identify the different types and levels of acne
- Explore consultation techniques
- Recommending initial treatment plans and home care
- Understanding key ingredients in products
- Know the recent developments in technologies and advanced treatments for Acne
- Advice on lifestyle and nutrition
No formal qualifications are necessary but an understanding of the skin and experience in delivering facial treatments in a professional setting are preferred. Learners must be aged 19 or over.
How will I be assessed?
No formal assessment. After completion of the course you will receive a Blackburn College certificate of attendance.
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College Results August 2021