Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
Eyebrow lamination is a new, innovative beauty treatment that has continued to grow in popularity, recreating the trending look of thick, bushy brows. Brow lamination is great for those who love a brushed-up' look but can’t seem to tame their brow hair due to it being too straight or fine.
What will I study?
This course covers the techniques to enable you to provide a professional Eyebrow Lamination Treatment.
- Introduction, Reception and Consultation
- Anatomy & Physiology The Skin
- Anatomy & Physiology The Hair
- Contra-indications Preventing Treatment
- Contra-indications Restricting Treatment
- Preparing for Treatment
- Eyebrow Lamination Technique & Aftercare
- Practical Tuition
*During the workshop delegates will work on each other. Delegates will require patch testing which will be carried out at the start of the course.
No previous experience is necessary, learners must be aged 19 or over. Model required.
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed by your practical assessment, after successfully completing the course you will receive a Blackburn College Certificate of attendance.
*If delegates hold either a Lash/Brow certificate or level 2 in Beauty they will have the option to continue for accreditation with the Guild at a later date which includes an online theory course and an assessment at college.
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College Results August 2021