Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
Dermaplaning is an Aesthetic treatment using a scalpel to remove dead skin cells from the Epidermis.
What will I study?
Dermaplaning is a painless procedure that brightens the skin, reduces fine lines and winkles, leaving a flawless radiant complexion. also aids the removal of peach fuzz providing a perfect base for make-up. It is sometimes mistakenly believed that the hair grows back thicker after Dermaplaning but this is not true.
This new and exciting technique of exfoliation can be used as a stand-alone treatment or used as an add-on to further advance facial skin care treatments.
1 day course with pre study assignment
Entry requirements are one of the following:
- Nationally recognised level 3 in Beauty Therapy
- VTCT level 4 in micropigmentation
- Nationally recognised level 2 or 3 in A&P alongside an ABT accredited Microblading qualification
Copies of your certificates matching the above requirements must be provided upon booking.
Students must be 19 or over to attend this course.
How will I be assessed?
Learners will receive certification awarded by ABT on successful completion of the programme. If learners are unsuccessful and do not meet the standards they will receive a Blackburn College Certificate of Attendance.
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College Results August 2021