Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
Workshop looking at alternative techniques to enhance the massage experience.
This workshop has been put together after teaching massage to many people over the years. Its aimed at enhancing a Swedish massage or basic massage procedure. We will look at the different ways we can enhance the massage experience and how to adapt it accordingly to deliver results and expectations of our clients.
It’s a combination of massage preparation, techniques and advice that I have learnt myself. It will also help you look after your wellbeing and posture while carrying out massage.
What will be included in the workshop;
- Relaxations techniques
- Adapting techniques
- Increasing pressure
- No hands forearms massage
- Slowing, increasing speed
Must have previous massage experience.
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College Results August 2021