Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
The Gel Polish course covers how to complete gel polish application and demonstrates the correct removal techniques. The course also covers reception and consultation, contra-indications to treatment and aftercare advice.
What will I study?
You will complete the following units:
- Introduction, Reception, Consultation & Ventilation
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions
- Gel Removal
- Practical Module
No previous experience is necessary, learners must be aged 19 or over.
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed by your practical assessment, after successfully completing the course you will receive a Blackburn College Certificate of attendance.
If you would like to upgrade your certificate to an accredited Guild certificate you will need to complete an online theory course via the Guild and book onto one of the beauty assessment days.
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College Results August 2021