Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
It is often said that the eyes are the windows to the soul, and it is for this reason that women have paid close attention to how they are presented for centuries. Well-defined eyes show them off to their full potential whilst also balancing the face. This course will teach you everything you need to know about offering professional Lash & Brow treatments and includes a practical training session and assessment.
What will I study?
This course covers the techniques to enable you to provide a professional Lash and Brow Treatment.
- Introduction, Reception & Consultation
- Contra-indications Preventing Treatment
- Contra-indications Restricting Treatment
- Eyebrow Shaping Technique
- Eyelash Tinting Technique
- Eyebrow Tinting Technique
- Application of Strip Lashes Technique
- Application of Flare Lashes
- Practical Module
No previous experience is necessary, learners must be aged 19 or over.
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed by your practical assessment, after successfully completing the course you will receive a Blackburn College Certificate of attendance.
If you would like to upgrade your certificate to an accredited Guild certificate you will need to complete an online theory course via the Guild and book onto one of the beauty assessment days.
Sapien et ligula ullamcorper malesuada proin libero nunc consequat.Massa Tincidunt