Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
Aimed at massage therapists wanting to enhance their basic massage procedure and incorporate additional techniques for a wellbeing experience.
What will I study?
- Explore the origins of massage and different cultural influences
- Incorporate welcome and awareness touches, including abdominal breathing
- Learn additional massage techniques including some stretching and no hands massage
- Alternative order of massage and adapting techniques for different clients
Basic body massage experience, learners must be aged 19 or over.
How will I be assessed?
No formal assessment, observation from working on each other or model required. After completion of the course you will receive a Blackburn College Certificate of attendance.
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College Results August 2021