Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
Candidates will study the following units:
- Semi-Permanent Brow Enhancement
What will I study?
The course will consist of:
- A pre-study assignment is to be completed
- 1st day - Theory and practice on latex and fruit skins
- 2nd day - Recap and 2 formative assessments on own clients (2 models required)
- 5 case studies - these will include micro blade treatment and top up including before, during and after pictures
Candidates are required to attend the full amount of hours as specified and bring two models on the 2nd day of the course.
Please note candidates need to be 19 or over to attend this course.
How will I be assessed?
Learners will receive certification awarded by ABT on successful completion of the programme. If learners are unsuccessful and do not meet the standards they will receive a Blackburn College Certificate of Attendance.
FOLLOWING COMPLETION OF THE COURSE, CANDIDATES WILL NEED TO APPLY FOR A LICENCE TO UNDERTAKE THIS TYPE OF TREATMENT (THIS CAN NOT BE UNDERTAKEN BY MOBILE THERAPISTS). FOR MORE INFORMATION, SEE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/skin-piercing-and-tattooing.
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College Results August 2021