Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
This workshop is for people with an interest in Aromatherapy for self-care and wellbeing. It is aimed at beginners wanting to understand the benefits and how to use essential oils for a personal use.
What will I study?
- You will learn a little history around Aromatherapy and how the name "aromatherapy" came about.
- You will learn what aromatherapy is and what essential oils are.
- You will learn safety matters around essential oils
- You will learn about one carrier oil and some essential oils
- You will learn how to blend and mix to create a simple massage blend.
- You will learn how to provide simple aromatic massage using pre-blended oil
- Learn a simple self-hand massage and share an Aromatic hand massage with a friend
No formal qualifications are necessary but an understanding of the skin and experience in delivering facial treatments in a professional setting are preferred. Learners must be aged 19 or over.
How will I be assessed?
No formal assessment, group discussions and Q and A.
After completion of the course you will receive a Blackburn College certificate of attendance
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College Results August 2021