Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
Face Yoga is a natural way of helping yourself to look and feel younger and healthier with an added sense of relaxation and wellbeing. It combines face exercises, face massage, face acupressure and face relaxation. It also focuses on wellbeing techniques for the mind, body and soul.
No formal qualifications are necessary but an understanding of the skin and experience in delivering facial treatments in a professional setting are preferred. Learners must be aged 19 or over.
What will I study?
Face Yoga is based on traditional techniques and the latest research to give safe, natural anti-ageing results.
During the workshop you will be part of a group and will learn:
- The benefits of face yoga
- Have an overview of the muscles in the face, neck and chest
- How to effectively use facial exercise, self-face massage and self-acupressure for yourself and everyday use
How will I be assessed?
No formal assessment, group discussions and Q and A.
After completion of the course you will receive a Blackburn College certificate of attendance
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College Results August 2021