Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
Lash extensions continue to be one of the most popular beauty salon services in the UK. This course covers the technique for eyelash extension application for individual, removal and maintenance. The course includes anatomy and physiology of the hair and eye, contra-indications and contra-actions to the treatment. Reception, consultation and aftercare guidance is also covered.
What will I study?
The following will be covered during the course:
- Introduction, Reception & Consultation
- Anatomy & Physiology of The Hair & Eye
- Contra-Indications & Contra-Actions
- Application of Individual Eyelash Extensions
- Application of Individual Flare Lashes
- Practical Module
No previous experience is necessary, learners must be aged 19 or over. Model required.
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed by your practical assessment, after successfully completing the course you will receive a Blackburn College Certificate of attendance.
If you would like to upgrade your certificate to an accredited Guild certificate you will need to complete an online theory course via the Guild and book onto one of the beauty assessment days.
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College Results August 2021