Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
Learn how to dramatically improve sales from your website, brochures, emails and letters, when you attend this ‘hands on’ copywriting workshop
What will I study?
Learn how to dramatically improve sales from your website, brochures, emails and letters, when you attend this ‘hands on’ copywriting workshop:
- Discover a simple technique to test if your copy is attracting or turning off readers
- Learn hints and tips, on what works for different customers
- Learn from real life good and bad examples of copy
- Find out how to start writing when your brain has dried up
During this workshop you will review your business's printed material/website to maximise your learning and time away from the office, ensuring you get the most from every minute and pound you spend on your marketing in the future.
About Anne Williamson:
With 25+ years experience in marketing, Anne’s focus is always on the customer. Her last ‘job’ was as the marketing manager in a mail order business where she ran the marketing, design and web teams taking the business from less than a million to £4.8 million turnover (selling £1 products).
Author of ‘Are you a one night stand business?’ her desire is to see companies involve their customers more. Once you make a customer feel a part of your business they will help you grow.
Anne is no holds barred, plain speaking and great fun to work with. She has worked across a variety of business including funeral businesses, professional services, engineers and estate agents. She has a real love for great customer service and works with businesses who want to be the standout business in their field.
She challenges behaviours with her ‘nothing is off limits’ approach in an engaging fun learning environment. She guarantees to raise your eyebrows. There is nothing worse than spending money on training and leaving the learning in the room!
What can I do next?
Other sessions delivered by this trainer include:
- Developing a marketing plan for your business
- Grow your business with customer feedback
- Developing outstanding customer service
- Improving customer service processes and communication
For more information
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College Results August 2021