Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
What will I study?
- Basic Scaffold Terminology (Components and Application)
- Servicing of Equipment, Tube, Fittings etc
- Boards and Stock Quality Control
- Health, Welfare, Hygiene and Housekeeping
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Prevention and Control
- Noise and Vibration
- Work at Height
- Accident Prevention and Reporting
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Site Transport Safety (Including loading and unloading)
- Equipment and Tools
- Manual Handling (Including practical element)
- Lifting Equipment Using Rope and Wheel
The course enables the holder to have current up-to-date health and safety knowledge and the relevant industry skills and knowledge to carry out his duties in a safe manner.
What can I do next?
On successful completion of the course we will apply, on your behalf, for the CISRS Trainee or Labourer Card.
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College August 2021 Results