Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
What will I study?
This course covers:
- Information on the correct procedures to be followed when working at height
- Relevant statutory requirements
- Possible hazards and how to identify hazards when working at height
- Safe use of Fall Protection equipment to be used when working at heights
- Different types of working Platforms and Ladders that can be used for work at height
The certificate has a validation of 3 years.
For more information about this course, contact our specialist team on 01254 29 25 00 or email email@example.com
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College August 2021 Results