Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
This course is aimed at delegates who are at a beginner's level but who are proficient in the use of a computer and have a basic grasp of the internet.
How will the course be delivered?
The course runs for 10 weeks (evening).
What will I study?
This course will cover the following:
Learn the basics of Web page components
- lists and formatting
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques
- Develop web pages using Mark-up Language (HTML)
Learn how to
- Include hyperlinks, e-mail links text links and image links
- Develop web pages with a consistent layout
- Embed media: videos, avi & mp3 files, flash games, Google maps and Streaming media
Enhance web pages with
- Create and edit digital camera images
- Create and edit simple web animations
Course ends with an introduction intro Adobe Dreamweaver CS6. The version of Flash used for this level is CS6.
Candidates must be proficient in the use of and have a good working knowledge of PCs before enrolling on this course, coupled with an understanding of the Internet.
What can I do next?
Web Design Advanced Web Design Advanced - PHP
For more information
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College Results August 2021