Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
Who is the course for?
Designed for teaching staff.
What you will learn?
- Basic Rules of the sport
- Demonstrations on different types of shots
- How to set out the playing area
This course is run in the evenings between 4:30pm and 6:00pm.
What will I study?
Table Tennis - Just as fun having a friendly few rallies as it is playing a competitive match and with tables and equipment often available in public spaces, table tennis is the ultimate game to just pick up and play.
And with its combination of movement, speed and coordination, it's a brilliantly engaging way to get active. Join our class to learn how to teach this sport to your students.
No previous knowledge of sport is required but this is designed for current teaching staff.
What can I do next?
Learn to Teach sessions such as:
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Circuit Training
For more information
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College Results August 2021