1 academic year
Key features and Benefits
- Look forward to a fresh start
- Benefit from a high level of support and encouragement to get you ready to move into a job or onto the next course at College
- Learn a range of social, academic and practical skills
If you're ready to leave full time education and are looking for employment opportunities then our Get Set Programme is the ideal first step into the world of work.
The programme gives you the opportunity to work with local employers and undertake job roles that will provide you with skills and experience you will need when you start work.
It's not all "work, work, work" though, you will benefit from:
- Learning opportunities to help you decide the type of work which suits you.
- Residential experience, a great chance to be away from home and learn alongside other students and staff to look after yourself, develop a work ethic and work with others.
You will have the opportunity:
- To visit new and exciting places across England.
- To learn outside the classroom, with employers and within the local community.
We strive to ensure that everything you learn is personal to you and that you learn at a pace and time to help you achieve the best result.
Your Study Programme
Rated 'Good' by Ofsted - January 2022