Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
This half-day course introduces candidates to the hazards and risks involved in Manual Handling. The course outlines what to expect from a Manual Handling assessment. It will enable employees to develop safer Manual Handling techniques in the workplace.
What will I study?
Some of the topics covered are
- The process of Manual Handling in the Workplace
- Manual Handling injuries and the activities that cause them
- Manual Handling assessments and control options
- Responsibilities imposed by Manual Handling operations regulations
For the purposes of the course we aim to provide correct and safe guidelines for all individuals where moving and handling is seen as part of your everyday role.
There are no entry requirements.
What can I do next?
We have offer a wide range of health & safety courses.
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College Results August 2021