Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
The course is aimed at delegates who work in a health and social care environment.
There are no entry requirements.
What will I study?
This course will cover:
- Support individuals
- Roles, responsibilities and boundaries
- Defining dementia
- Legislation and guidance
What can I do next?
We offer a wide range of health and social care courses, click here for further information.
For more information
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College Results August 2021