Location: Great Harwood, BB6 7QB
To apply click here: Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship (Level 2 Intermediate) (blackburn.ac.uk)
- To assist with the planning and co-ordination of the delivery of residential support and care to service users ensuring that their personal, physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs are met.
- To ensure that the service provides opportunities for services users to exercise self-determination and choice and participate in the life of the wider community.
- To ensure that the personal dignity of each service user is promoted and upheld and that their privacy is respected.
- To contribute to the development of assist with their implementation of individually planned programmes of care and activities according to each service users needs.
- To develop and maintain relationships with the service users family, friends and advocates.
- To contribute to the establishment and review care standards at the home.
- Undertake direct tasks and participate in shift working as required.
- Undertake and reasonable task related to the provision of care as required by the manager of the home.
- To report any problems/changes/complaints/ compliments concerning the home or services users to the person in charge.
- Experience of working with older people
- Experience in working in Care
- Commitment to own professional and personal development
Employer is not registered as Disability Confident
Townfield and Coach House Care Ltd is a family owned company which is committed to achieving the highest standards of care. The company operates two Residential Care Homes and a Home Care Service.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1 English and maths Functional Skills (if required)
Adult care worker