Location: Blackburn, BB1 9BA
As an Apprentice you will receive training in all aspects of Barbering and will assist the Barber/s in the day to day running of the shop.
The apprentice will be expected to -
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Basic Styling
- Cleaning rota duties
Training from the college and your employer will comprise of:
- Cut hair using barbering techniques to achieve a variety of looks
- Cut facial hair into shape
- Style and finish men’s hair
- Create basic outlines and detailing in hair
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Shaving services
Good communication skills
Able to use own initiative
Good time keeping
Will need to pass an initial assessment at Blackburn College
Things to Consider
There may be at least one late night per week and Saturday work.
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
Progression onto Level 3 Barbering
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
All aspects of L2 Barbering will be trained both at college (one day per week) and in the shop.
Contact Name and Number