Location: Samlesbury, PR5 0UL
Cargo Movers are looking for a Freight Apprentice to study towards the Customer Service Apprentice. This role is very customer focused and you would support the start to end customer journey.
What will the apprentice be doing?
Overview; booking shipments, billing customers, customs clearances, start to end customer journey updating the customer at every step.
- Communication with customers
- Confident on telephone
- Helping where needed as the company works as one team
Desired skills and personal qualities
- IT skills
- Telephone competent
- Great Team Player
- Not afraid to suggest ideas
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) essential
Things to consider
Free onsite parking, beverages provided, smart casual workwear.
Intermediate Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship:
Training to be provided:
Level 2 Customer Service Standard
Functional skills Maths and English (if required)