Location: Blackburn, BB1 3BL
Working with technology, helping customers with issues, updating database data, talking to different networks on the phone and via email. Working on projects
Red Rose Insurance Solutions Ltd is a Blackburn based Company, close to the town centre. The Company provides Insurance and Financial Services to Businesses and Individual’s alike.
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone interested in starting their career in Customer service with the potential to grow and develop. The apprenticeship role has the potential, for the right candidates, to develop an exciting career in the Insurance and Financial sector.
- The successful candidate will learn to aim for the effective generation of sales business and client follow ups.
- You will learn how to carry out necessary administrative tasks as necessary to ensure the Company is compliant with FCA's (Financial Conduct Authority) standards.
- Using Microsoft office packages and also sector based IT Software
- Potential to grow within the apprenticeship to undertake further qualifications within the Insurance and Financial services sector.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Placing and receiving telephone calls from existing and new clients regarding their insurance policy renewals or current needs.
- To undertake routine administrative duties in relation to the organisation as and when required
- Diary management for executives
- Learn how to handle complaints
- maintain records/management information systems
- Operate office equipment e.g. photocopier, shredder, scanner, etc
- To work as part of a team and always support the role of others contributing to the overall work and ethos of the team
- To undertake personal development through training and other learning activities including performance management, as required.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
Desired skills and personal qualities
Effective communication skills
Does need to have confidence in communicating over telephone
Attention to detail
Some administrative skills
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 3/C) essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/C) essential
Intermediate Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship:
Training to be provided:
Level 2 Customer Service Standard
Functional skills Maths and English (if required)