Location: Accrington, BB5 0AL
As an Apprentice you will receive training in all aspects of Hairdressing and will assist the stylists in the day to day running of the salon.
The apprentice will be expected to:
- Meet and greet clients
- Assisting stylists
- Reception duties
- Cleaning duties
The stylists will expect you to work closely alongside them observing assisting with colouring, shampooing and blow-drying.
- Providing outstanding customer service to clients in the salon
- Performing reception duties
- Shampoo and conditioning client’s hair
- Shadowing the senior stylist
- Maintaining salon health and safety – including maintaining and cleaning the salon
- Performing hair colouring to clients
Good communication skills
Able to use own initiative
Good time keeping
Will need to pass an initial assessment at Blackburn College
Things to Consider
There may be at least one late night per week and Saturday work.
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
Progression onto Level 3 Hairdressing
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
All aspects of L2 Hairdressing will be trained both at college (one day per week) and in salon
Contact Name and Number