Location: Accrington, BB5 0RE
The apprentice will deliver essential one-to-one Beauty Therapy treatments whilst maintaining the salon's image, financial viability and reputation. The apprentice will act with professionalism and observe safe working practices to a high level of precision.
General duties will include the following:
- Assist therapists
- Customer care
- Reception duties
- Cleaning rota duties
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety
- Promote additional services and products to clients
- Provide facial skin care treatment
- Laser treatments including; facials, microblading, lasers, reductions etc
The apprentice will also;
- Be taking part in treatments using our high technology machines.
- Cover some adhoc reception duties (lunch & holiday cover).
- Assisting with the social media account, answering messages and booking clients in.
- A confident telephone manner
- Driven and can work on own-initiative
- Ability to work individually or as a team
- Passionate about the products you will be selling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate
- Organisation skills
- Experience with social media - not essential
- Well presented
- Passionate about the industry
- Friendly and outgoing personality
Completed Beauty Therapist Level 2 qualification
Will need to pass an initial assessment at Blackburn College
Things to Consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
Potential to be made permanent or become an advanced practitioner.
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
All aspects of Level 3 Beauty Therapy will be trained both at college (one day per week) and in salon
Contact Name and Number