Location : Burnley, BB12 7ND
This vacancy is for a Business Administrator Apprentice based in Burnley, Lancashire. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to support the business with general administrative duties as well as other ad-hoc duties defined by management.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- You will work alongside a small team learning general administrative competencies, such as filing, photocopying & data input.
- You will get involved in opportunities and projects that will help you develop the skills, experience and knowledge to become a business administrator.
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Initiative, Good Time Keeping
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) essential
- GCSE or equivalent Technology (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Intermediate Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship:
Training to be provided:
Level 3 Business Admin Standard
Functional skills Maths and English (if required)