Location : BB6 7UR
At Vxcel Piling Ltd we are a family run business who is excited to announce we're looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to provide excellent customer care with prospective and existing customers alike, in order to help build and maintain our customer base. You will be responsible for general paperwork, answering phones and handling enquiries. This role offers the chance to earn while you learn, in a friendly, fast-paced and fun environment.
As you grow into the role, you will become more hands on and supportive in creating job packs, purchasing materials/procurement and many more relevant administration functions.
- Prepare relevant paperwork.
- Behave in a way that is consistent with the company values, and to follow all company policies and procedures.
- Handle general enquiries.
- Invoice clients.
- Schedule projects.
Desired skills and personal qualities
- People skills
- Basic computer skills
- Organisation skills
- Communication skills
- Good time keeping
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) essential
Intermediate Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship:
Training to be provided:
Level 3 Business Admin Standard
Functional skills Maths and English (if required)