Level 3 Business Admin Apprentice at East Lancs Chamger of Commerce
Location: Accrington, BB5 5JR
An amazing Business Administrator Apprenticeship Opportunity to work with the East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce. Supporting the membership team with all membership related tasks.
To engage with existing and prospective members to ensure membership recruitment and retention targets are achieved.
What will the Apprentice be doing?
Provide administrative support for Membership team
- Support Events Manager at public events.
- Support in the arrangment and planning of chamber events.
- Attend events as necessary.
- Contact members to ensure engagement and awareness of member benefits.
- Respond to membership queries.
- Ensure Customer Relationship Management System maintained with all activity.
- Other departmental administration as required.
- Good written skills.
- Working knowledge and understanding of relevant computer systems and applications.
- Good organisational skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Willingness to learn
- Good punctuality
- Good communication skills
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) essential
Intermediate Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship:
Training to be provided:
Level 3 Business Administration Standard
Level 2 Functional Skills Maths and English (if required)