Level 3 Business Admin Apprentice at FMB Solicitors
Location: Blackburn, BB1 7DT
An amazing Business Administrator Apprenticeship Opportunity to work with FMB Solicitors has arisen.
FMB is a small but very busy Solicitors practice specialising in Criminal Defence and Civil Litigation, based in Blackburn Town Centre. They are looking for somone who has the exisitng ability to meet and greet people coming into the practice and to learn the aspects of admin within an law firm.
What will the Apprentice be doing?
- Answering the telephone and providing a friendly front of house reception service.
- Greeting clients and directing their enquiry appropriately
- Dealing with post
- Dealing with confidential client information
- Dealing with general enquiries
- Communicating with third parties such as courts, police stations and medical bodies
- Filing, scanning, photocopying, etc
- Archiving of closed files
- Any other duties specified by the Practice Manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write information clearly and concisely, with accurate spelling and grammar
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Posess and understanding of the imporance to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Well Organised
- Approachable and friendly disposition
- Ability to deliver excellent time keeping and attendance
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Smart appearance
- Trustworthy and honest
- Commitment and enthusiasm for a role in Admin Support
- An interest in legal work
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) essential
Intermediate Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship:
Training to be provided:
Level 3 Business Administration Standard
Level 2 Functional Skills Maths and English (if required)