Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship at The Doctor and Company, Whalley.
Looking for an exciting new opportunity to launch your career in digital marketing? Look no further than our Digital Marketing Assistant role!
We are looking for a Digital Marketer to work within within our busy skin and aesthetics Clinic in Whalley.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Study for the Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship with Blackburn College
- Create proactive and energetic social media content and digital marketing campaigns.
- Share good news stories about the clinic through digital channels.
- To respond to incoming social media enquiries on behalf of the organisation’s various social media channels, working with colleagues to find the appropriate response.
- Add content to the organisation’s website including news stories, announcements, information for clients and marketing content.
- Research events to attend and promote the Clinic's services
- To undertake administration duties to support the smooth running of the clinic including some reception work and clients welcoming
- You will have access to computer information and confidential material etc. and will be responsible for the security and management of it under the provisions of the Data Protection Act. Training and ongoing guidance will be provided to undertake these duties.
Passion for working within the beauty industry.
An understanding of social media and its role as a marketing tool.
Ability to use effective communication, both verbal and written.
Ability to work unsupervised and take the initiative.
Ability to manage time and plan effectively.
A passion for photography, video and digital/social media.
Ability to think creatively, identify content opportunities and bring them into being.
GCSEs in Math's and English (min Grade 4) Essential
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Level 3 – 20 months
Training to be Provided
Level 3 Digital Marketer
The Doctor & Company | Medical Skin Clinic (drnatalie.co.uk)