Looking for an exciting new opportunity to launch your career in digital marketing? Look no further than our Digital Marketing Assistant role!
As a Digital Marketing Assistant, you will have the chance to develop your skills and knowledge while working on a range of exciting projects. But that's not all - in addition to your day-to-day responsibilities, you'll also have the opportunity to study for the Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship at Blackburn College.
Creating engaging content for our various websites, producing e-newsletters and bespoke email campaigns, and You'll also be responsible for the security and management of confidential information under the provisions of the Data Protection Act, but don't worry - we'll provide you with all the training and guidance you need to excel in this role.
So if you're looking for a role where you can grow and develop your skills while making a real impact, then this is the job for you! Apply now to join our team and take the first step towards a rewarding career in digital marketing.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Study for the Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship with Blackburn College
- Create proactive and energetic social media content and digital marketing campaigns.
- Share good news stories about Together Housing through digital channels.
- Seek opportunities to take photographs and video of residents, staff and our homes to proactively enhance our media library.
- To respond to incoming social media enquiries on behalf of the organisation’s various social media channels, working with colleagues to find the appropriate response.
- Use digital media monitoring platforms and Google Analytics to produce regular digital marketing reports.
- Add content to the organisation’s various websites including news stories, announcements, information for residents and marketing content.
- Produce regular e-newsletters and bespoke email campaigns, tracking their engagement and impact.
- To undertake administration duties to support the smooth running of the department.
- You will have access to computer information and confidential material etc. and will be responsible for the security and management of it under the provisions of the Data Protection Act. Training and ongoing guidance will be provided to undertake these duties.
Experience of using Information Technology for educational or work purposes, including Microsoft Office
An understanding of social media and its role as a marketing tool.
Ability to use effective communication, both verbal and written.
Ability to work unsupervised and take the initiative.
Ability to manage time and plan effectively
A passion for photography, video and digital/social media.
Ability to think creatively, identify content opportunities and bring them into being.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Simply Health private medical insurance
GCSEs in Math's and English (min Grade 4) Essential
Driving license - Essential
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Level 3 – 20 months
Training to be Provided
Level 3 Digital Marketer