Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
The 3-day course is aimed at delegates who have an understanding and knowledge of basic food hygiene.
The course is aimed at delegates who have an understanding and knowledge of basic food hygiene.
It is essential that individuals have an adequate level of English to understand the information delivered by the tutor. All delegates are required, prior to the commencement of the course, to state that their English skills are at an appropriate level. If it becomes apparent that an individual does not understand the content, the individual will not be able to complete the course but will still be charged the full fee.
What will I study?
These topics are regarded by the Food Standards Agency as being important to understanding and maintaining good practice in the handling, processing and preparation of safe food.
It is ideal for individuals wishing to progress from the Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Catering qualification.
The following will be covered:
- How food businesses can ensure compliance with current
- Principles of good hygiene practice
- Implementation of food safety management procedures
- Role of the supervisor in staff training
What can I do next?
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College Results August 2021