Initially none although some prior knowledge of computers would be useful
20 weeks x 3 hours
Key features and benefits
- Study at our modern Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- Connections with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - January 2022
This course is suitable for those new to computer aided design moving to AutoCAD from another system or for occasional users who want to work with AutoCAD drawings.
What will I study?
The primary objective of this course is to teach users the basic commands necessary for professional 2D drawing, design and drafting using AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT. After completing this course users will be able to:
- Navigate the AutoCAD user interface
- Use the fundamental features of AutoCAD
- Use the precision drafting tools in AutoCAD
- Present drawings in a detailed and visually impressive way
Users learn the features, commands, and techniques for creating, editing, and printing drawings with AutoCAD. Using hands-on exercises and also explore how to create 2D production drawings.
There are no specific entry requirements however we would ask that students are computer literate.
For more information
For more information about this course, contact our specialist team on 01254 292500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rated "Good" by OfstedJanuary 2022