Initially none although some prior knowledge of computers would be useful
20 weeks x 3 hours
Key features and benefits
- Study at our modern Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- Connections with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - January 2022
This course is suitable for those wanting to develop their AutoCAD skills or for occasional users who want to work with AutoCAD drawings. This course will allow you to use basic editing commands and produce simple hard copies.
What will I study?
On the course you will be able to:
- Use associated IT, CAD hardware and operating systems
- Use basic file management techniques and maintain health and safety requirements
- Use and identify key components of the software relating to the 2D drawing environment
- Use a range of viewing commands and setup the drawing space
- Use drawing commands to produce drawings from various industries
- Modify existing drawings
- Use the CAD software’s coordinate system to aid accurate drawing
- Use hatch, text and simple dimensioning routines
Initially none although some prior knowledge of computers would be useful.
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed with two practical assignments and a short-written exam.
For more information
For more information about this course, contact our specialist team on 01254 292500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rated "Good" by OfstedJanuary 2022