Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
Dates are available upon request, please contact 01254 292451 or email email@example.com for further information.
For those who are competent or those who require training and assessment using electronic flue gas analysers when working on gas appliances but are not qualified.
What will I study?
You will complete a one hour assessment or a half day training followed by assessment.
The college operates a no refunds policy as detailed below. Cancellations and transfer requests are subject to the following conditions:
- More than 4 weeks notice – no charge
- 4 weeks notice – 30% of the cost
- 2-3 weeks notice – 50% of the cost
- 1-2 weeks notice – 75% of the cost
- Less than 1 weeks notice – 100% of the cost
All cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to a £10 administration charge. The full fee's policy is available on request.
How will I be assessed?
Assessment only or training and assessment.
What can I do next?
We offer a wide range of Gas courses. Contact the Gas team on 01254 292451/01254 292500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I found my time in Blackburn College life changingImran Ajaaib