Hair professional or equivalent qualification
Key features and Benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
Advanced and Creative Hair Professionals are creative, passionate, and driven professionals who work without supervision, managing themselves and others when required.
Advanced and Creative Hair Professionals are creative, passionate, and driven professionals who work without supervision, managing themselves and others when required. They provide a quality service, whilst working to the highest standards and continuously developing their personal and professional skills.
What will I study?
- Research fashion forward trends, using the results to create, plan and promote a collection of hairstyle looks that reflects their own individuality
- Use and adapt a range of sectioning and cutting guidelines, creative and precision techniques and technical skills to create and enhance the collection of hairstyle looks
- Use a range of creative finishing and dressing techniques, advanced creative colouring techniques to enhance the collection of hairstyle looks
- Use and apply products, tools and equipment, in accordance with legal requirements, manufacturers' instructions and salon policy
Hair professional or equivalent qualification.
The Apprentice must achieve Level 2 English and maths prior to taking their end-point assessment.
How will I be assessed?
End Point Assessment (EPA)
- Knowledge Test
- Observation and Questioning
- Professional Discussion
What can I do next?
Students may move into employment.
Your Study Programme
Discover other courses in Hairdressing
Top 10 in England for 16-18 year old Advanced Apprenticeship successTimely success