Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and Maths and to have taken level 2 English and Maths tests prior to completion of their Apprenticeship
Key features and Benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
- Knowing your customers
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Your role and responsibility
- Customer experience
- Product and service knowledge
SKILLS: Interpersonal, communication, influencing, personal organisation and dealing with customer conflict and challenge.
BEHAVIORS: Developing self, being open to feedback, team-working, equality, presentation and “right first time”.
What will I study?
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 and English and Maths Functional Skills Level 1
Apprentices will be required to have or achieve Level 1 English and Maths Functional Skills.
How will I be assessed?
On-programme: Assessor workplace visits and assessments, day-release and completion of tasks.
Qualification Attached: No
End Point Assessment: Apprentice Showcase, Professional Discussion and Practical Observation.
This is externally set and marked by an independent body within an independent assessment structure.
Your Study Programme
Discover other courses in Business
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College August 2021 Results