Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
What will I study?
How much is customer service potentially costing your business?
87% of customers will abandon their online carts if the checkout process is too difficult (Source PRWeb)
97% say customer service is important in who they do business with (Source Genesys)
In this workshop you will
- Improve customer service, when you aren’t even present at the time of purchase
- Learn what to do when it all goes horribly wrong
- Discover how to WOW customers so they talk about you
- Get your team to understand the implications of their actions
This interactive workshop will be full of fun with real life good, bad and ugly customer service stories. One of the example companies had an ‘excellent customer service’ target of 99.5% and hit it every week.
You will leave this workshop with ideas and actions to take your customer service to another level.
About Anne Williamson:
With 25+ years experience in marketing, Anne’s focus is always on the customer. Her last ‘job’ was as the marketing manager in a mail order business where she ran the marketing, design and web teams taking the business from less than a million to £4.8 million turnover (selling £1 products). Author of ‘Are you a one night stand business?’ her desire is to see companies involve their customers more. Once you make a customer feel a part of your business they will help you grow.
Anne is no holds barred, plain speaking and great fun to work with. She has worked across a variety of business including funeral businesses, professional services, engineers and estate agents. She has a real love for great customer service and works with businesses who want to be the standout business in their field.
She challenges behaviours with her ‘nothing is off limits’ approach in an engaging fun learning environment. She guarantees to raise your eyebrows. There is nothing worse than spending money on training and leaving the learning in the room!
What can I do next?
Other sessions delivered by this trainer include:
- How to write copy that improves marketing communication
- Developing a marketing plan for your business
- Grow your business with customer feedback
- Improving customer service processes and communication.
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College August 2021 Results