Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
This assessment will enable engineers who hold (CCLP1) Core Domestic Safety – LPG or (CONGLP1) Change over Domestic or Commercial to LPG to expand their scope of work to include Caravan/Boat Warm Air Heaters.
A re-assessment of (WAHLP1) Caravan/Boat Warm Air Heaters, which is required every five years, is also available.
What will I study?
Training is available prior to carrying out the assessment if required.
Must already be accredited with one of the following:
- (CCLP1) Core Domestic Safety – LPG
- (CONGLP1) Change over from Core Domestic
- Core Commercial Gas Safety to LPG.
How will I be assessed?
Candidates will complete a series of written and practical assessments.
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College Results August 2021