Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
The following assessment is required for operatives who wish to expand their scope of work to include Oil Fired Systems:-
- OFT 10-201 Initial Service & Commission Commercial 2 Stage Burners
For the initial assessment candidates must be ACS accredited gas engineers.
What will I study?
Training is compulsory for initial assessments and included in the overall cost.
Candidates will complete a series of written and practical assessments.
What can I do next?
Candidates may consider looking at the following modules:-
- OFT10-101 Domestic/Light Commercial Commissioning and Servicing of Pressure Jet Appliances
- OFT10-102 Domestic Commission and Servicing of Wet & Dry Vaporising Systems (Wet only if 105E is held)
- OFT10-105E Domestic Oil Fired System Installation and Energy Conservation Measures
- OFT10-600A Domestic and Non Domestic Oil Storage and Installation (Tanks)
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College August 2021 Results