Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 202
Ultrices gravida dictum fusce ut placerat orci nulla. Scelerisque felis imperdiet proin fermentum leo vel orci. Proin libero nunc consequat interdum varius sit amet. Nulla aliquet porttitor lacus luctus accumsan tortor posuere ac. Ut sem nulla pharetra diam sit amet nisl.
The following re-assessment are required for operatives who wish to expand their scope of work to include Oil Fired System:-
- OFT10-101 Domestic/Light Commercial Commissioning and Servicing of Pressure Jet Appliances
- OFT10-105E Domestic Oil Fired System Installation and Energy Conservation Measures
- OFT10-600A Domestic and Non Domestic Oil Storage and Installation (Tanks)
Candidates must have previously be accredited with OFT10-101,105E and 600A
What will I study?
Training is available if required prior to carrying out the assessment.
What can I do next?
Candidates may consider looking to add any of the following modules to their scope of work
- OFT10-102 Domestic Commission and Servicing of Wet & Dry Vaporising Systems (Wet only if 105E is held)
- OFT 10-201 Initial Service & Commission Commercial 2 Stage Burners
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College August 2021 Results