Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
*Dates are available upon request, please contact 01254 292451 or email email@example.com for further information*
The following assessments are required for operatives who wish to expand their scope of work to include Oil Fired Systems:-
- OFT10-101 Domestic/Light Commercial Commissioning and Servicing of Pressure Jet Appliances
- OFT10-105E Domestic Oil Firing System Installation and Energy Conservation Measures
- OFT10-600A Domestic and Non Domestic Oil Storage and Installation (Tanks)
For the initial assessments candidates must be an ACS accredited gas engineer.
What will I study?
Training and reference books for the above modules are compulsory for candidates carrying out initial assessments. This is included in the overall cost.
ices gravida dictum. Massa tempor nec feugiat nisl pretium fusce.
What can I do next?
Candidates may consider looking to add module, OFT10-201 Service and Commission Commercial 2 Stage Burners.
We offer a wide range of Gas courses, click here for further information, alternatively contact the Gas team on 01254 292451/01254 292500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College August 2021 Results