Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
This assessment will enable gas engineers to expand their scope of work to include domestic gas fired central heating/hot water boilers and circulators, combination boilers, storage water heaters and instantaneous water heaters or heat input
A re-assessment for (CENWAT1) Combined Wet Central Heating and Water Heater), which is required every five years, is also available at a reduced cost.
Must already be accredited with:
- (CNN1) Domestic Gas Safety
- (COCDN1) Change over for Commercial to Gas
For re-assessment, which is required every five years, candidates must already be accredited with (CENWAT1) Combined Wet Central Heating and Water Heater.
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College August 2021 Results