Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
This is a part time course for adults who are employed in a children and young person’s setting.
You must be employed in an appropriate child care setting. For the social care pathway this may include foster care, respite, community based or domiciliary care.
What will I study?
You will complete 11 mandatory units and various optional units from a wide choice. The Level 3 Diploma is made up of 65 credits and some of the topics you will cover are:
- Safeguarding and well being
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Promoting Communication
- Principles of duty of care
- Health & safety
- Child and young person development
- Working together for the benefit of children and young people
What can I do next?
You may progress on to a Foundation Degree or a level 5 qualification in Leadership.
For more information
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College Results August 2021