This course is suitable for individuals who have appropriate vehicle maintenance, repair knowledge and skills
Key features and benefits
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
- Learn in new Hybrid Electric Automotive Training (HEAT) facility
- Benefit from significant funding and investment from Department of Education
- Develop future-proofed set of skills
What will I study?
The course contains two mandatory units EV2.2 and EV3.
EV2.2 covers all of the skills and knowledge from IMI Level 2 Award in Electric/Hybrid Vehicles Routine Maintenance Activities and EV3 covers skills in:
- Working safely on an electric/hybrid vehicle
- Using information to carry out the take
- Carrying out repairs on high energy electrical systems
- Recording information and making suitable recommendations
As a result, you will successfully acquire significant core knowledge and skills and the ability to remove and replace Electric/Hybrid vehicle high voltage components.
This course is suitable for individuals who have appropriate vehicle maintenance, repair knowledge and skills at level 3 or have gained an IMI Level 2 qualification in Electric/Hybrid Vehicle Routine Maintenance Activities.
How will I be assessed?
You will be required to sit an online examination at the end of the course.
What can I do next?
After this course you may consider the Level 4 qualification, which further develops their knowledge and skills within a technical role, carrying out diagnosis, repair and testing of high voltage components on Electric/Hybrid vehicles:
For more information
For more information about this course, contact our specialist team on 01254 292500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rated "Good" by OfstedJanuary 2022