Level 2 English and Maths prior to End Point Assessment
Key features and Benefits
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
The broad purpose of this occupation is to provide, design and implement bespoke treatment plans.
These advanced treatments range from advanced manual therapies such as advanced massage techniques, technical therapies such as face and body electrical treatments, to meet and manage client needs and expectations. They implement organisational operations (salon business systems and processes, data protection) to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, contribute to financial the effectiveness of the business, maintaining and maximising resources, (people, equipment and consumables).
What will I study?
- complete advanced consultations including in-depth client lifestyle profiling
- design, implement and perform advanced bespoke manual therapies on the face, scalp and body
- design, implement and perform advanced facial technical (electrical or mechanical) therapy treatments
- design, implement and perform advanced body technical (electrical or mechanical) therapy treatments,
- provide post treatment aftercare and product advice for advanced manual and technical therapies
Apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the End-Point Assessment
How will I be assessed?
End Point Assessment (EPA)
- Knowledge Test
- Observation & Technology Demonstration
- Professional Discussion
Your Study Programme
Discover other courses in Beauty Therapy
Top 10 in England for 16-18 year old Advanced Apprenticeship successTimely success