No standard entry requirements. Courses are free if claiming a benefit or earning less than £18,525
Check with your Skills for Work Tutor
Key features and Benefits
- Courses are bitesize and manageable
- Gain experience you can apply in daily life
- Boost your CV and receive a qualification
- Flexible with various start dates throughout the year
- For employers, our Tutors can come to your organisation and deliver this training - free of charge
Make an enquiry?
Want to build your Maths skills? Whether you need to gain your Maths GCSE or want to build confidence and assist your children in their school activities. This is the course for you.
If you’re an employer and have staff aged 19 and over who don’t have Maths GCSE at Grade C/4 (or equivalent), they can access free numeracy courses through Multiply to build confidence with numbers and gain a qualification.
Here at Blackburn College we deliver courses for beginners to more advanced courses along with IT training including Microsoft Excel.
Our friendly tutors can come out to your organisation and deliver this training - onsite at a time to suit you at no cost to you or your employee.
What will I study?
- Learn and develop numeracy skills
- Training on Microsoft Excel
- Learn Maths skills to apply in your workplace
- Building skills and becoming confident with numbers
To study A-Level Accounting you will need 5 x C/4 grades at GCSE, one of which needs to be GCSE English Language. Please note that for A-Level Accounting you will need a grade B /5 in Maths.
How will I be assessed?
Through a variety of written and practical activities.
What can I do next?
Taking your next steps to further study, training or employment.
Discover other Skills for Work programmes
Rated 'Good' by OfstedJanuary 2022