Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
This assessment will enable gas engineers to expand their scope of work to include Domestic Gas Cooking Appliances. The assessment will cover free standing and slide in cookers, built in hotplates, built in/under ovens and grill units.
A re-assessment for Cookers (CKR1), which is required every five years, is also available at a reduced cost.
What will I study?
Training is available prior to carrying out the assessment if required.
Must already be accredited with either:
- (CNN1) Domestic Gas Safety
- (COCDN1) Change over from Commercial Core to Domestic Gas
For re-assessment, which is required every five years, candidates must already be accredited with (CKR1) Domestic Gas Cooking Appliances.
How will I be assessed?
Candidates will complete a series of written and practical assessments.
I found my time in Blackburn College life changingImran Ajaaib