Key features and benefits
- Adipiscing bibendum est ultricies integer quis auctor elit sed vulputate.
- Nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies integer. Non enim praesent elementum facilisis
- Consectetur libero id faucibus nisl tincidunt eget. Laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu
- Laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu
*Dates are available upon request, please contact 01254 292451 or email email@example.com for further information*
This one day assessment session covers the knowledge required to be assessed on the BPEC Water Regulation certificate.
After successful completion of the course you will be able to apply to your local water company to be an ‘approved contractor' for water regulation purposes. This means you can self-certify your plumbing work and also work for housing associations and other various non-government bodies.
This course is ideal for people within a supervisory role.
This assessment is suited to individuals within a supervisory role who hold a plumbing qualification.
What will I study?
This assessment covers the Water Regulations 1999 and will provide you with the knowledge required to be assessed on CITB Water Regulation certificate.
- Introduction, background and legislation
- The Water Regulations
- Materials and substances in contact with water
- Requirements for water fittings
- Water System Design
- Installation Commissioning
- Cross Connections
- Black flow prevention
- Cold Water Services
- Hot Water Services
- WCs and Urinals
- Sanitary Appliances and water for outside use.
What can I do next?
We offer a wide range of Gas courses, click here for further information, alternatively contact the Gas team on 01254 292451/01254 292500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College August 2021 Results