Key features and benefits
- Study at our World Class Campus
- Fantastic learning facilities
- We work with over 3,000 employers to help you find a job
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted in all areas - as of January 2022
The course aimed at those who have attended the Introduction to Brickwork course.
The course aimed at those who have attended the Introduction to Brickwork.
What will I study?
The course will cover the following topics:
- Foundations and buildings
- Setting out
- Foundation block
- Engineering brick
- Concrete block
What can I do next?
Once you have completed this intensive brickwork course you will have learned all the essential skills necessary to build straight, level and structurally sound brickwork, meaning you can tackle your own projects (or move towards a new career!) with confidence.
For more information
For more information about this course, contact our specialist team on 01254 29 25 00 or email email@example.com
99.7% Overall BTEC Pass RateBlackburn College Results August 2021